Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Media Tribe> Query


Dear Media Tribe,
 
Having just had a browse on Google groups, I came across media tribe and I would like to ask a small favour.
 
I have recently started a new website, called News Unspun (www.newsunspun.org) aimed at analysing the motives of the UK news media. At the moment I am looking for new writers for the website, and was wondering if you would be able to put a note to your group, asking if anyone may be interested in contributing to the site. Can you please put my email address with the notice?
 
I would do this myself, but I do not want to appear to be using your group to plug my own site. If it's ok for me to do this, please let me know.
 
Many thanks & Regards

Rob

image001
http://www.newsunspun.org

Follow News Unspun on:
Facebook
Twitter

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Archive

 

Media-Tribe. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com